Make time for dog sledging with Alaskan Malamutes! A winter adventure to experience with the family or among friends in the heart of the village of Diablerets.
Come and experience this adventure with Alaskan Malamutes in the magnificent setting of Diablerets!
During winter, Sylvain the musher will make you discover his passion by taking you to discover the charming snow covered route bringing you to Vers-l'Eglise. Comfortably installed in a sledge, let yourself be taken for a little tour!
Friends of animals, lovers of untouched nature or simply adventurers looking for an activity for the family or among friends, profit from this pleasant moment!
Dog sledging in the village is proposed certain days in accordance with the Tourist Office.
1865 Les Diablerets
Terms and conditions
• The Tourist Office of Diablerets and Mr Sylvain Bignolet are not responsible for the loss of items.
• The Tourist Office of Diablerets and Mr Sylvain Bignolet decline all responsibility in the case of an accident.
• The conduct of the activity is independent of weather conditions. It is only suspended for safety reasons.
• The activity might be limited to part of the course for safety or technical reasons.
• Payment of cash or by credit card upon reservation. On site payment only available in cash or by credit card on the phone (Visa, Mastercard).
• As a guarantee, you will be asked for a credit card number with its expiration date and cryptogram.
• Cost free cancellation is up to 6:30pm the day before the date of reservation. The full amount will be withheld where appropriate.
• All reservations cancelled on the same day will not be reimbursed.
• Only cancellations with a medical certificate will be reimbursed.