In winter, have a variety of pleasure and profit from the outdoor and indoor ice skating rink in the heart of Diablerets.
Found in the sport park, the ice skating rink welcomes children and adults from the start of December to mid April. Skate in the open air with the view of the mountains or inside in case of bad weather. In order to optimise your day to its maximum, profit from evening sessions and skate at night among friends or with the family. Don't miss the "disco skating" evenings, and dance on ice skates to the sound of DJ Nino. Laughter guaranteed !
Entrance for the ice skating rink
• Adult day: CHF 6.-, native CHF 5.-
• Child day: CHF 5.-, native CHF 4.-
Entrance to the ice skating rink with rental of ice skates
• Adult day: CHF 12.-, native CHF 10.-
• Child day: CHF 10.-, native CHF 9.-
Evenings (single entry price for adults and children):
• CHF 7.- with rental of ice skates
• CHF 4.- without rental of ice skates
• Free for those with a season pass
Disco skating (single entry prices for adult/child):
• CHF 10.- with rental of skates
• CHF 5.- without rental of skates