Swiss Village Club - Winter package
Spend four days or more, including half board, in a hotel in Les Diablerets and enjoy unlimited skiing in our ski area, which includes Glacier 3000. Discover numerous daytime and night-time activities such as whizzing down a more than 7-kilometre-long toboggan run, a visit to the Musée des Ormonts or a game of curling.
Exclusive skiing days in the Alpes vaudoises and in the leading hotels of this area.
Discover this magnificent region on skis or snowboard. In a sumptuous landscape you will find a skiing area of 112 km marked trails and 46 installations.
- Accommodation in double or single room
- Breakfast and dinner
- Skipass “Alpes vaudoises” (3 days and more) (not included for option cross country skiing) including ski by night (3 nights per week, depending on the weather and snow conditions)
- 10% discount on the group courses of the Swiss Ski School
- 10% discount for the lunch in some restaurants on the ski slopes and in the village
- One curling initiation
- One sledge run (organised once a week, according to the snow conditions)
- Free entry at the skating rink,
- 1 entry to the Museum Les Ormonts
- VAT & taxes
Additional services for cross country skiing (skipass not included)
- Lunches (voucher CHF 20.-)
- 1 return ticket cablecar Diablerets Express
Office du Tourisme des Diablerets
Chemin du Collège 2
1865 Les Diablerets