At Les Diablerets in the Alpes vaudoises, the Parc des Diables welcomes budding tightrope walkers from the age of 4 upwards for an afternoon of excitement and thrills! There are four circuits of different levels of difficulty, so they can climb, run and jump in complete safety.
The Parc des Diables has four different treetop circuits:
The Diablotins (from 4 years) circuit is great for the little ones who can be accompanied by their parents on their aerial adventures, with ten obstacles including a zip line.
The Dahu Course (from 8 years old) is an intermediate circuit offering 12 workshops, ladders, walkways and three zip line.
The Zip Line (from 10 years) circuit consists of six installations interspersed with footbridges and ladders.
The Vertical Circuit, (from 12 years), is the most spectacular of the four aerial circuits. It starts on a platform which can be accessed from four different lifts. The more daring then have the possibility of making several jumps called Powerfan and Free Fall, (free fall of 7 m.)
Guaranteed thrills and fun for your holidays in Les Diablerets!
Open from 13:00 to 18:00:
- From 26 May to 30 June and from 1 September to 30 October 2022, every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- In July and August 2022, every afternoon
FREE ACCESS CARD
- Admission is free with the Free Access Card on Wednesdays and Sundays :
from 9am to 12pm for Camps and schools (booking required)
from 1pm to 6pm for individuals and families
- The Dahu and Vertical courses are not included (surcharge of CHF 15.-)
- Children from 4 to 6 years old can access the course if one of the parents has a Free Access Card.
SCHOOLS AND CAMPS
- Schools and camps (from 11 people), mornings and by reservation only.
- Rate upon request
FREE ACCESS CARD:
Entrance to the Parc des Diables (tree-top circuits) is included with the Free Access Card :
from June 4 to October 30 : on Wednesdays and Sundays
- from 9am to midday for schools, summer camps (reservation obligatory)
- from 1pm to 6pm for individuals and families
ATTENTION: the Dahu and Vertical circuits are not included with the Free Access Card (extra charge to be paid on site).
Children from 4 to 6 years old can access the Parc des Diables if one of the parents holds a Free Access Card.