Historical walk through the village of Gryon following the footsteps of the Muveran Dragon "Qui a tué Heidi" (written by Marc Voltenauer).
Based on Marc Voltenauer’s successful thrillers which unfolds in Gryon, this walk follows in the footsteps of the Muveran Dragon and "Qui a tué Heidi". Along the way, a guide will tell you all about the history of this pretty village and its monuments and beautiful old chalets.
At the end of the walk, enjoy a little tasting in the village, then return to Barboleuse (or Villars) by train.
Commentary in French.
For German and English speakers, we propose a historical tour of the pretty village of Gryon and its monuments and beautiful old chalets.
Practical information :
- meeting in front of the Tourist Office in Barboleuse
- easy level walk
- access by train or by car, large car park in Barboleuse
- your Free Access card
- good shoes
- sunscreen, a K-Way if needed, hat or cap, sunglasses
Free Access Card
The walk to discover Marc Voltenauer's books through the village of Gryon is included with the Free Access Card.
- It takes place every Tuesday from 30 May to 3 July ans from 24 august to 25 October
- from 2pm to 4.30pm (cancelled if it’s raining).
Registration obligatory up to 5pm on Mondays at the Tourist Office Gryon Tourist Office.
The number of places is limited and minimum number of participant.