Historical walk through the village of Gryon following in the footsteps of the Muveran Dragon "Qui a tué Heidi" (written by Marc Voltenauer).
Based on Marc Voltenauer’s successful thrillers which unfolds in Gryon, this walk follows in the footsteps of the Muveran Dragon and "Qui a tué Heidi". Along the way, a guide will tell you all about the history of this pretty village and its monuments and beautiful old chalets.
At the end of the walk, enjoy a little tasting in the village, then return to Barboleuse (or Villars) by train.
Commentary in French.
For German and English speakers, we propose a historical tour of the pretty village of Gryon and its monuments and beautiful old chalets.
At the end of the walk, enjoy a little tasting at the Maison du Terroir, then return to Barboleuse (or Villars) by train.
- meet at the Barboleuse Tourist Office
- easy walk (downhill only)
- arrive by train or car, large car park in Barboleuse
Free Access Card
The "Find the Muveran Dragon" and "Qui a tué Heidi" walk is included with the Free Access Card.
- It takes place every Tuesday from 4 June until 22 October from 2pm to 5pm (cancelled if it’s raining).
- It includes a local drink in the village.
Registration obligatory up to 5pm on Mondays at the Tourist Office Gryon Tourist Office. The number of places is limited.