- Trains, cable car, bus
- Swimming pool
- Off-road scooter
- Guided walks
Enjoy free or discounted activities at Villars, Gryon and Les Diablerets! To discover everything the mountains have to offer during summer, the Free Access Card is your key to 35 activities and means of transports without limits from June, 2nd to October, 28th 2018.
Water, earth, air …. Embrace the elements while enjoying a range of fun activities in harmony with nature!
- Dip into the refreshing waters of our lakes and swimming pools
- Explore lofty heights at the rope park
- Discover hidden underground treasures during a guided caving tour
- Whiz down the slopes on an off-road scooter
- Try a round of golf with spectacular panoramic views of the Dents du Midi
Activities specially designed for children are a treat for the entire family, including mini-golf, bouncy castles and a miniature train ride!
The card is free for children up to 9 years of age (born in 2009 or later) as well as for guests staying one or more nights at one of our partner accommodations.
- Free for children up to 9 years of age (born in 2009 or later)
- Free while staying in a hotel, B&B or apartment in Villars, Gryon or Les Diablerets (one night or more)
- Cards available at tourist offices in Villars, Gryon and Les Diablerets
- See details and conditions at: www.free-access.ch