To recharge your e-bikes, a network of charging points allows you to travel around the Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets region.
On the Villars area:
- 1 charging point on the Market Square (opposite the station)
- 1 charging point at the Maison de Montagne de Bretaye
- 1 charging point on the Place de Bretaye
- 1 charging point at the Alpage du Col de la Croix
- 1 charging point in Ollon
- 1 charging point at the Villars Sports Centre (Ice skating rink)
On the Diablerets area:
- 1 charging point at the Guichet du Terroir (train station)
On the Gryon area:
- 3 plugs at disposal at the "buvette" of Frience (to be used with your own charger)
- 1 charging point at Solalex (near the refuge) SOON AVAILABLE and Swiss Tools for bike repair available
A series of cables for batteries of different brands are available on site (for the majority of charging points).
The use of these charging points is free of charge for the user.
It is also possible to connect one's own charger to a conventional outlet.