To recharge your e-bikes, a network of charging points allows you to travel around the Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets region.
On the Villars area:
- 1 charging point on the Market Square (opposite the station)
- 1 charging point at the top of Roc d'Orsay cablecar
- 1 charging point at the Maison de Montagne de Bretaye
- 1 charging point on the Place de Bretaye
- 1 charging point at the Alpage du Col de la Croix (only during the period when the alp is open)
- 1 terminal at the Tennis Sports Center in Rochegrise
- 1 charging point at the Villars Sports Centre (Ice skating rink)
On Ollon area
- 1 charging point in "Etang du Duzillet"
On the Gryon area:
- 3 plugs at disposal at the "buvette" of Frience (to be used with your own charger)
- 1 charging point at Solalex (near the refuge) SOON AVAILABLE and Swiss Tools for bike repair available
A series of cables for the different brands of batteries are available on site (for the Villars and Ollon sector terminals: Bosch, Yamaha 1 and 2, Shimano, Bionix 1 and 2, Impulse 360 + 2 standard electrical sockets).
The use of these charging points is free of charge for the user.
It is also possible to connect one's own charger to a conventional plug.