The Auberge du Col de Soud is ideal for a gourmet break in Villars-sur-Ollon. It offers terroir dishes and home-made desserts and a charming sunny terrace in the heart of the resort.
Karin and Christoph give a cordial welcome to their guests in a unique setting. They have chosen to use mostly regional and seasonal products for their delicious dishes. Bread, cheese, eggs, wine, and pumpkins of all sorts come from local producers. This is the ideal place to taste authentic terroir food and share unique moments in the dining room and outside on the sunny terrace. Rösti is prepared with special care. Having tasted it, there is but one wish: come back for more.
- Open every day during school holidays
- open on Saturday evenings in August
Kitchen 12pm - 4pm, small menu 4pm - 5.30pm
ACCESS IN WINTER
- on skis using the popular slope,
- on snowshoes by the snowshoe trail from Bretaye to Villars
- by train, by choosing the "Col de Soud" stop on the Villars-Bretaye line
ACCESS IN SUMMER
- on foot, via the chemin des renardeaux if you come from Villars.
- by train, by choosing the "Col de Soud" stop of the Villars-Bretaye line