The reformed evangelical church, also called the temple, is situated on the way into Villars-sur-Ollon, for visitors to admire as they arrive in the resort.
A ecumenical prayer is organised every 1st Saturday of each month at 6 pm at the Temple of Villars.
Faced with the expansion of the tourist resort and the resulting influx of tourists, but also permanent residents, a reformed parish was created in 1947 and the temple was built in 1961. In 2000, one parish was created for municipality of Ollon, including the old parishes of Ollon, Huémoz and Villars. Services are regularly held in the resort and, every year, a parish festival is still organised here.