Bretaye - Panex - Ollon
This route offers stunning views Lake Geneva and takes you through Panex.At the end of the route, you’ll come to Ollon with its vineyards and village.
This is mostly a downhill route of moderate difficulty, alternating between forest tracks and alpine meadow roads on the first section.
Two fairly easy sections of flat paths (one between the Les Tailles quarry and Les Ecovets and the other between Panex and Ollon) offer an interesting diversity to the route.
Signs: route number 572
A few pointers:
- Look after flora and fauna and take your rubbish with you
- Give way to hikers and treat them with respect
- Keep to the permitted tracks and control your speed at all times
- Respect private property, close gates to fields and do not ride across fields
- Wear a helmet
Mountain bike map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 20 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 322 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 1659 Metres
|0 km||20 km|