Bretaye - Col de la Croix - Taveyanne - Les Chaux - Solalex - Les Pars - Les Plans-sur-Bex - Lavey
Energetic sports route taking you through our beautiful alpine villages and offering stunning views of Mont Blanc.
Energetic sports route taking you through our beautiful alpine villages and offering stunning views of Mont Blanc. One of our best routes possibly culminating in a visit to the thermal baths if you decide to continue on to Lavey-les-Bains.
Starting from Bretaye (take the Villars-Bretaye cogwheel train), follow a track leading you to the Col de la Croix road.
The route goes through Taveyanne and continues on to Les Chaux and down to Frience. From here, you continue along a track to Solalex and ride along the left bank of the Avançon to Les Pars.
At this point, you have two choices. Either you continue on route No 68/580 to Lavey, or you return to Gryon station by road.
Signs: route number 580
A few pointers:
- Look after flora and fauna and take your rubbish with you
- Give way to hikers and treat them with respect
- Keep to the permitted tracks and control your speed at all times
- Respect private property, close gates to fields and do not ride across fields
- Wear a helmet
Mountain bike map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 43 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 769 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 2155 Metres
|0 km||43 km|