Villars - Arveyes - Le Bouillet - Les Dévens - Bex
This route includes the Bouillet Salt Mines in Bex (option to visit) then a tour of Bex on your arrival.
Start from Villars and head for Barboleuse (the Mountain Bike trail goes off to the right on the way in to Arveyes).
The route includes a ride along a relatively shaded forest road and 1 km of track. Follow the route 574 signs.
Signs: route number 574
A few pointers:
- Look after flora and fauna and take your rubbish with you
- Give way to hikers and treat them with respect
- Keep to the permitted tracks and control your speed at all times
- Respect private property, close gates to fields and do not ride across fields
- Wear a helmet
Mountain bike map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 12 km
- 30 min.
- Positive altitude difference
- 169 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 1012 Metres
|0 km||12 km|