Snowshoe trail of easy level for a small flat stroll or learn about the practice of the snowshoe in complete safety.
"Les Renards" circuit
Access since the station of Barboleuse, take on the west side the "route des Renards" on env. 600m. After a short rise after the artisanal zone, put on snowshoes and follow the tagging which makes the tour of the tray of the Foxes counterclockwise.
Attractive view on Chesières and Villars.
Possible access with the train BVB, the stop Barboleuse
Free parking lot to Barboleuse
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
WInter nordic map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 3 km
- Difference in height
- 222 Metres