Snowshoe trail in easy level to medium, in the bucolic frame of the forest of Sodoleuvre and the high mountain pasture of Taveyanne.
Upon the arrival of the cable railway, leave to the left, cross carefully the ski run, pass to the right of the Swiss School of Ski; at the beginning of the cross-country ski run in the direction of Taveyanne, come down in the forest to the left up to a forest track. Follow it to the left on 200m, then go down to the right direction Luissalet.
Come down 300m env. in the forest. Arrived at a junction with another path, turn right and follow this path up to the High mountain pasture of Taveyanne. Continue up to the hamlet, return on your steps env. 2 km. and follow on a hillside the way of "Les Raies" up to the ski run (you pass under the chairlift). Cross carefully 4 ski runs and go back up on the mound to the left. Enter the forest and come down 100m up to the parking lot (possibility of getting down again with the bus shuttle of Gryon, stop "Combe du Scex".
Access to Les Chaux by the cable car from Barboleuse
Free parking lot to Barboleuse and possible access to Barboleuse with the train BVB
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and the snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
- 7000 km
- Difference in height
- 216 Metres
|0 km||7000 km|