Frience - La Poreyre (Les Ernets)
A magnificent route in a scenic setting opposite the Argentine massif.
Several easy to medium hiking routes are available from Frience, Les Ernets or Cergnement, between Frience – Les Ernets – La Poreyre, in a scenic setting opposite the Argentine massif and with the Muverans massif in the background.
From Frience to La Poreyre, it’s an easy 1-km downhill walk below Les Chaux. Then you can carry on towards Les Ernets (bus and parking), Solalex or Cergnement (bus and parking).
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and the snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
- Start point
- 1.5 km
- 30 min.
- Positive altitude difference
- 20 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 106 Metres
|0 km||1.5 km|