Col du Pillon - Lac Retaud - Isenau
Relaxing footpath to discover the region.
To get to the trailhead for this trail, travel by car or bus from Les Diablerets to Col Du Pillon.
Start your hike by taking the winter trail to Lac Retaud, a lovely little mountain lake nestled in snowy surroundings. Continue across the Plaine des Moilles toward Isenau. Once you have arrived at Isenau, enjoy the magnificent panoramic views.
For the return, follow the same route in the opposite direction to Col du Pillon (1hr) or take the “Sentier des Crêtes” (ridge trail) directly to Les Diablerets (1hr 30min).
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 3.5 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 249 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 30 Metres
|0 km||3.5 km|