Col du Pillon - Lac Retaud - Isenau
Relaxing footpath to discover the region.
To start this trail you will have to go to the Col du Pillon by car or bus.
You will then follow the footpath to the Lake Retaud, when you arrive at the lake keep going to Isenau to have the whole view on the valley.
To go back take the same trail to the Col du PIllon or join the village with the trail n°4 les Crêtes - 1h30.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
Snowshoe trail (application/pdf)
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 3.5 km
- Difference in height
- 249 Metres
|0 km||3.5 km|