Let's go for a sportive snowshoe track, easier on the way back.
Through the mountain forest reach the village of Diablerets from Isenau.To begin this trail it is necessary to get to Isenau either with the cable car or with trail no2 from Col du Pillon. Leave the restaurant at Isenau and head in the direction of the ski piste Ayerne, continue just to the chalet des Crêtes. The trail leads you on a route which crosses a forest just above Isenau. To come back take the same trail or follow the Lake Retaud and then the Col du Pillon.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature