Les Diablerets - Les Crêtes - Isenau - Les Diablerets
A sportive snowshoe track, easier on the way back.
From the village, walk up the old Isenau trail to the crossing of the Route Royale. Leave the track and follow the "chemin des Moilles" for about 150 meters until you reach the place called "La Moille". Continue on the chemin de la Coutaz, the path takes you to the edge of the forest. The route continues through the forest and then through the pastures to Isenau.
For the return journey, take the same itinerary in the opposite direction to the village (1h30) or join the Col du Pillon via the Lac Retaud (path n°2 - 1h00). From the Col du Pillon, take the bus back to Les Diablerets.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 4.5 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 618 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 16 Metres
|0 km||4.5 km|