The snowshoe tracks allow you to join Les Diablerets from Les Mazots.
The start of the trail is in-between the exit of the chair lift and the restaurant Les Mazots. The first part of the route goes down through a forest, then through the farmland until it reaches the chalet Mazots. Continue until you reach the base of the sledge run, cross it and continue in the direction of Tréchadèze. Continue your walk, which goes through the trees. The last section is a fairly steep descent, which meanders to Jorat. To get back to the village, follow the path along the river to the village.
This route can be done in the opposite direction in about 3h.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature