Col du Pillon - Grande Moille - Col du Pillon
This route is an easier alternative route to n°3 (Les Roseires).
To start this trail take a car or the free shuttle bus from Les Diablerets to Col du Pillon.
The route starts at the entrance of the snow covered road that leads to Lac Retaud and Isenau. The road is in the forest (it is also a road for pedestrians.)
Around 300 metres before arriving at Lac Retaud, in the last turn, fork to the left across the hills and the forests, then head towards the area called “Fenil Durand”
You can then go back up the road, which goes along the Route du Pillon around the hills in the direction of Col du Pillon.
This route can be done in both directions.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
- Start point
- Col du Pillon
- 4 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 217 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 217 Metres
|0 km||4 km|