Bretaye - Roc à l'Ours - Golf - Rochegrises
Thrill seekers are in love with this new fat bike trail between Bretaye and Villars.
The signposted route starts at Bretaye, and joins the Roc à l'Ours and then the Golf and the Col de la Croix road. Descend for miles in the snow and reach the resort, every day during the winter season, depending on the snow conditions.
Try also to go up this track from Rochegrises to the Golf, vigilance is required because of the two-way system.
Take the train to Bretaye from Villars station (check the regular timetable)
Charge for lifts:
- Fares from Villars to Bretaye
- Liberty Pass : illimited daily pass per person : available at Villars train station and at the Tourist Office
- a valid ski pass or Magic Pass
Fat bikes and equipment can be rented in the Villars sports shops (Minimum required size: 130cm).
- 7 km
- No information
- Positive altitude difference
- 44 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 529 Metres
|0 km||7 km|
Fat bike rental
- Full day rental
- CHF 60.-
- Hale-day rental
- CHF 45.-