Barboleuse (montée en télécabine) - Les Chaux - Taveyanne - Barboleuse
Rural family trail through mountain pastures and forests
Starting from Barboleuse, take the Les Chaux cable car.
From the top, follow a track to Taveyanne. Soak up the tranquil atmosphere of the alpine village of Taveyanne with its typical architecture of shingle roofs. As you head out of the village, you ride back below it along a path then a track through mountain pastures and forests. Before heading back to Barboleuse, in the last section, you’ll have the choice between off-road for the more seasoned bikers and the road for those who are more cautious.
The gondola ride with mountain bike or e-bike is included with the Free Access Card and the Magic Pass (gondola open from July to October).
Signs: route number 581
A few pointers:
- Look after flora and fauna and take your rubbish with you
- Give way to hikers and treat them with respect
- Keep to the permitted tracks and control your speed at all times
- Respect private property, close gates to fields and do not ride across fields
- Wear a helmet
Mountain bike map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 11.5 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 15 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 573 Metres
|0 km||11.5 km|