Barboleuse - Taveyanne - Frience - Barboleuse
Idyllic countryside trail taking you from Barboleuse to Taveyanne, then from Les Chaux to Frience before heading back down to Barboleuse
Soak up the tranquillity of the Culan cirque and Taveyanne, with its mountain pastures and nature reserve, along this idyllic countryside trail, which then brings you to the Frience mountain pastures with the Miroir de l’Argentine, the mecca for climbing, as the backdrop.
From Barboleuse, follow the Les Chaux road for 3 sharp bends and a good climb.
After this, there’s a flatter road then a track and a path leading you to Taveyanne and then a track to Les Chaux. From here, you head back down to Frience on a track then a road and finally follow a path back to Barboleuse.
Signs: route number 582
A few pointers:
- Look after flora and fauna and take your rubbish with you
- Give way to hikers and treat them with respect
- Keep to the permitted tracks and control your speed at all times
- Respect private property, close gates to fields and do not ride across fields
- Wear a helmet
Mountain bike map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 16 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 695 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 695 Metres
|0 km||16 km|