Bretaye - Col de Soud - Villars
Try swooping down the Bretaye slopes on a specially adapted off-road scooter.
Rental off-road scooter and uphill ride are included in the Free Access Card!
Enjoy a fun day out with family or friends, zipping down the slopes of Bretaye on a specially adapted off-road scooter.
After renting your off-road scooter at a local sporting goods store, take the train up to Bretaye (last stop of train).
The train operates daily between 8am and 5pm every hour on the hour.
You can rent the off-road scooter in one of the following sports shops (during the Free Access period only)
- Sport's House in Villars www.sportshouse.ch
- Dätwyler Sport in Villars www.daetwyler-sports-villars.ch
- Paragon Sport in Gryon www.paragonsport.ch
Half-day equipment hire available (morning or afternoon).
- It’s highly recommended to book equipment directly with the sports shop of your choice.
- Booking is required for groups.
- the practice of the off-road scooter is possible for the children, to inquire at the sports shops
- helmets must be worn and are provided by sports shops
- this is a mountain sport; please be respectful of other users (hikers, cyclists) and wildlife
- after heavy rain, the trails might become impassable. The sports shops will advise you accordingly to ensure your safety
Wheel grass scooter Map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 4.4 km
- 45 min.
- Positive altitude difference
- 11 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 547 Metres
|0 km||4.4 km|