Roc d'Orsay - Villars
Try swooping down the slopes on a specially adapted off-road scooter.
The route between Roc d'Orsay and Villars is suitable for people who have good control of their off-road scooter in steep, technical terrain.
If in doubt, you can also take the blue trail to get safely down the hill.
From the top of the Roc d'Orsay gondola lift, you can choose between two trail options:
- take the trail marked in red via Bretaye, which you will soon see further below, back to the start of the gondola lift
- follow the more difficult route (marked in black) until it connects with the red route 800 meters further down the trail.
You can rent the off-road scooter in one of the following sports shops (during the Free Access period only)
- Sport's House in Villars www.sportshouse.ch
- Dätwyler Sport in Villars www.daetwyler-sports-villars.ch
- Paragon Sport in Gryon www.paragonsport.ch
Half-day equipment hire available (morning or afternoon).
- It’s highly recommended to book equipment directly with the sports shop of your choice.
- Booking is required for groups.
- children must be at least 1.30 m to participate
- helmets must be worn and are provided by sports shops
- this is a mountain sport; please be respectful of other users (hikers, cyclists) and wildlife
- after heavy rain, the trails might become impassable. The sports shops will advise you accordingly to ensure your safety
Wheel grass scooter Map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 4.1 km
- 45 min.
- Difference in height
- 17 Metres
|0 km||4.1 km|