Lac Retaud - Col du Pillon - Cascade du Dar - Les Diablerets
Discover one of the 7 Wonders of Les Diablerets on this family hike: Retaud Lake.
Starting from Retaud Lake (take the Diablobus during the Free Access Card period), follow the footpath down through the vast meadows to Col du Pillon. Cross the road to join the Le Dar trail. This pretty route takes you through forests and pastures along the winding river to Les Diablerets.
In fine weather, you can have a swim in the lake or a picnic on the shores of this tranquil stretch of water. You can also dip your feet in the little pools at the bottom of Le Dar waterfall: fresh, cool water guaranteed!
Follow the official footpath signs
A few pointers:
- Plan your walk (route, length, weather).
- Make sure you’ve got the right equipment; sturdy footwear (climbing boots preferably), suitable clothing and protection from bad weather
- Take sufficient food and drink.
- Bring a first aid kit.
- Be attentive to changes in weather
- Close all gates behind you
- Put out fires and refrain from lighting fires in dry conditions
- Take your rubbish with you
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 6 km
- Difference in height
- 59 Metres
|0 km||6 km|