Les Diablerets - La Sernanty - Le Rosex - Vers-l'Eglise - Les Diablerets
This family hike takes you to some beautiful view points and the typical hamlet of Vers-l'Eglise.
Starting from the Tourist Office, follow the river to the station, then head out of the village along the main road. Continue along the road to Les Bovets past the Hôtel du Pillon, until you get to “Les Granges”. Then walk along the footpath that winds through beautiful chalets to “La Sernanty”, and then continue on to Le Rosex then Les Aviolats. Next, take the tarmac road along the river to Les Diablerets through the pretty little village of Vers-l'Eglise.
When you’re in Vers-l'Eglise, visit the museum which regularly has exhibitions on the Vallée des Ormonts or linger for a while on the terrace of the Auberge de l'Ours. Enjoy the tranquillity of the hamlet’s pretty paved square with its church and fountain.
From Vers-l'Eglise, you can take the little ASD (Aigle-Sépey-Diablerets) train back up to Les Diablerets. 1 train every hour.
Follow the official footpath signs
A few pointers:
- Plan your walk (route, length, weather).
- Make sure you’ve got the right equipment; sturdy footwear (climbing boots preferably), suitable clothing and protection from bad weather
- Take sufficient food and drink.
- Bring a first aid kit.
- Be attentive to changes in weather
- Close all gates behind you
- Put out fires and refrain from lighting fires in dry conditions
- Take your rubbish with you
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 9.5 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 303 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 303 Metres
|0 km||9.5 km|