Les Diablerets - Droutzay - Passerelle suspendue - Aigue Noire - Les Diablerets
This family hike takes you to the suspended footbridge near Le Droutzay.
Starting from the Les Diablerets Tourist Office, head for Le Droutzay through the forest along the river. When you get to the second bridge, take a slight right and follow the “Passerelle suspendue” (Suspension Bridge) sign.
Take the little track covered with wood chips that takes you along the river to the footbridge. Once you’ve gone over the bridge, follow the fitness trail to Le Droutzay. Finally, return to the village along the road winding between pretty chalets.
Take in the stunning views of Creux de Champ from the footbridge or stop at Le Droutzay, the ideal place for a picnic (tables and benches, shelter and barbecue available).
Follow the official footpath signs
A few pointers:
- Plan your walk (route, length, weather).
- Make sure you’ve got the right equipment; sturdy footwear (climbing boots preferably), suitable clothing and protection from bad weather
- Take sufficient food and drink.
- Bring a first aid kit.
- Be attentive to changes in weather
- Close all gates behind you
- Put out fires and refrain from lighting fires in dry conditions
- Take your rubbish with you
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 5 km
- Difference in height
- 137 Metres
|0 km||5 km|