Les Diablerets - Droutzay - Passerelle suspendue - Aigue Noire - Les Diablerets
This family hike takes you to the suspended footbridge near Le Droutzay.
Follow the river "La Grande Eau" near the tennis courts and keep walking upstream in the direction of Le Droutzay.
Before getting to Le Droutzay, you cross the small bridge and continue on the footpath on the other side of the river (left shore) to the suspension bridge. After crossing it you turn left and follow the Parcours Vita trail to Le Droutzay. From there, you return to the village on the same route, or you take the Chemin du Droutzay along the beautiful old chalets, and then the Chemin d'Aigue-Noire back to the village.
In Le Droutzay:
- Picnic area with barbecue facility and tables
- Adventure trail "Parc du Diable"
Follow the official footpath signs
A few pointers:
- Plan your walk (route, length, weather).
- Make sure you’ve got the right equipment; sturdy footwear (climbing boots preferably), suitable clothing and protection from bad weather
- Take sufficient food and drink.
- Bring a first aid kit.
- Be attentive to changes in weather
- Close all gates behind you
- Put out fires and refrain from lighting fires in dry conditions
- Take your rubbish with you
Summer hiking map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 5 km
- Difference in height
- 137 Metres
|0 km||5 km|