Col de la Croix - Encrène - Tête du Meilleret - Les Mazots - Col de la Croix
This athletic hike takes you on a discovery of the peaks around Les Diablerets.
From Col de la Croix, take the path that climbs through the forest and then the pastures to Encrène. Then follow the ridge to the top of Tête du Meilleret. Return via the Restaurant Les Mazots, then along the road back up to Col de la Croix.
Enjoy the views from the restaurant terrace or have a little stop at the “Chez Francine” snack bar at Col de la Croix and enjoy its relaxed atmosphere.
A bus takes you from Les Diablerets station to Col de la Croix and back again (during the Free Access Card period).
Follow the official footpath signs
A few pointers:
- Plan your walk (route, length, weather).
- Make sure you’ve got the right equipment; sturdy footwear (climbing boots preferably), suitable clothing and protection from bad weather
- Take sufficient food and drink.
- Bring a first aid kit.
- Be attentive to changes in weather
- Close all gates behind you
- Put out fires and refrain from lighting fires in dry conditions
- Take your rubbish with you
- Start point
- 5.8 km
- Difference in height
- 324 Metres
|0 km||5.8 km|