Les Diablerets - Le Droutzay - Les Diablerets
Embark on an adventure and look for the assassin of a wealthy collector from Les Diablerets.
Start from the Tourist Office and head for the Les Diablerets railway station to find the first station. Then after the station, take the path along the river towards the bridge next to the Catholic church. The second station is before the bridge. Then continue to the Parc des Sports for the third station and then follow the path to Domaine des Sources where you’ll find the 4th station. Then continue your walk to Le Droutzay for the 5th station. To return, head along the Route d'Aigue Noire then the Chemin de la Corbaz back to the centre of the village. When you get to Les Diablerets, continue along the Rue des Ormonts to the Jardin Alpin which is the sixth and last station of the Cluedo Trail.
The hike along the river takes about 1.5 hours. It is also suitable for children and strollers.
A few tips and requests:
- The trail is buggy-friendly
- From Les Diablerets, follow the trail towards Le Droutzay
- To return, follow the Route d'Aigue Noire
- Respect flora and fauna and take your rubbish with you
- Respect private property and close gates behind you
- Please tell us if you notice any damage to the stations
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 4.6 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 115 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 115 Metres
|0 km||4.6 km|