La Poreyre - Solalex/Cergnement
A magnificent route in a scenic setting opposite the Argentine massif.
Several easy to medium hiking routes are available from Frience, Les Ernets or Cergnement, between Frience – Les Ernets – La Poreyre, in a scenic setting opposite the Argentine massif and with the Muverans massif in the background.
From La Poreyre to Solalex, a 4-km panoramic trail opposite the imposing Argentine massif connects La Poreyre (access via Frience or Les Ernets) and Solalex.
Possibility to reach Cergnement via Solalex or directly from La Poreyre.
Access with the shuttle bus Gryon - Barboleuse - Alpe des Chaux.
Free parking in Frience, Les Ernets, Les Châbles and Cergnement.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and the snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
- Start point
- 3.6 km
- Difference in height
- 115 Metres
|0 km||3.6 km|