Roc d'Orsay cablecar - Les Bouquetins slope - Roc d'Orsay
Difficult ski touring itinerary, open on Tuesday evening from the departure of the gondola lift to Roc d'Orsay.
Every Tuesday evening as soon as the downhill ski pistes have closed and until 10 pm you can safely use your touring skis throughout the Villars area.
The Bouquetins trail is much more direct but also steeper. The last ascent is off the marked trail and passes under the gondola lift. A difficult level ski touring itinerary, accessible only on Tuesday evenings, linking the departure of the gondola to Roc d'Orsay.
You are advised to return to the village using the blue piste via Bretaye and Col-de-Soud. Good snow conditions are guaranteed for most of the winter, thanks to artificial snow-making machines.
SAFETY & RECOMMENDATIONS :
- This itinerary is only accessible on Tuesday evenings during the winter season, depending on snow conditions
It is accessible from the closing of the slopes and until 22h00 (last descent at 9:45 PM)
From 22:00, the groomer starts working on this sector.
- Access to the trail with the stairway leading to the departure of Roc d’Orsay gondola.
- Headlamp obligatory
- a large free parking is available at the foot of the gondola
- Start point
- 3.5 km
- 45 min.
- Positive altitude difference
- 685 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 5 Metres
|0 km||3.5 km|