A unique experience at an altitude of 3000 meters!
Being suspended over a precipice at an altitude of 3,000 m is a unique experience offered by the Peak Walk by Tissot on the Glacier 3000. Overlooking the glacier of Les Diablerets and revealing a panoramic view of the highest mountains, the Peak Walk is the world’s only suspension bridge connecting two summits.
Peak Walk is the world’s only suspension bridge connecting two summits.
The suspension bridge over a length of 107 metres offers a marvellous view of the Alps.
The Peak Walk is accessible free of charge for visitors of the Glacier 3000. It is open all year (subject to weather conditions).
Restaurant, self service, and panorama terrace at the restaurant Botta (on the summit near the top station of the cable car). Peak Brunch daily upon reservation.
With the Glacier 3000 cable car (Col du Pillon - Scex-Rouge).
Free parking in Col du PIllon
Follow the official footpath signs
A few tips and recommendations:
- Plan your walk (route, length, weather).
- Dress appropriately: sturdy footwear (climbing boots preferable), suitable clothing and wet weather gear
- Take sufficient food and drinks.
- First aid kit
- Be attentive to changes in weather
- Do not trample on grass or crops
- Close all gates behind you
- Put out fires, and do not make fires in the event of drought
- Take your rubbish with you
- If in doubt, turn back early