Les Ecovets - La Truche - Les Ecovets
An outing through the wild heart of the mountain, alternating between routes in cleared areas and along forest's paths.
From the parking lot climb the path into the forest. Cross a field then a forest following a footpath. Head right on a road and follow it up (several right angle curves). On arriving at La Truche turn right and head down to the fields to rejoin the beginning of the course; arrive at Ecovets.
Start from Les Ecovets, free parking on site.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
WInter nordic map (application/pdf)
- Start point
- 5.7 km
- Difference in height
- 377 Metres
|0 km||5.7 km|