An outing through the wild heart of the mountain, alternating between routes in cleared areas and along forest's paths.
Les Ecovets - La Truche - Les Ecovets
From the parking lot climb the path into the forest. Cross a field then a forest following a footpath. Head right on a road and follow it up (several right angle curves). On arriving at La Truche turn right and head down to the fields to rejoin the beginning of the course; arrive at Ecovets.
Start from Les Ecovets, free parking on site.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature
- Start point
- 5.7 km
- Difference in height
- 377 Metres
|0 km||5.7 km|
From 1 déc. 2018 To 15 avr. 2019
WInter nordic map (application/pdf)