Les Diablerets - La Ville - Marnex - Chersaule - Vers L’Eglise - Les Diablerets
A fantastic challenging route through the region’s hamlets and alpine pastures.
From Les Diablerets, you start with an 8 km climb along the road to the hamlet of “La Ville”", then continue in the direction of the Marnex and La Dia mountain pastures on a little track taking you through the fields to La Lé.
Continue with a long descent to the hamlet of Chersaule with its fabulous views. Then head down to Vers-L'Eglise and back to Les Diablerets along the road to Les Bovets.
Signs: VTT B
A few pointers:
- Look after flora and fauna and take your rubbish with you
- Give way to hikers and treat them with respect
- Keep to the permitted tracks and control your speed at all times
- Respect private property, close gates to fields and do not ride across fields
- Wear a helmet
- Start point
- Les Diablerets
- 17 km
- Positive altitude difference
- 779 Metres
- Negative altitude difference
- 781 Metres
|0 km||17 km|