1. Pont-de-Nant - Derborence (4h15),
2. Derborence - Cabane Rambert (5h15),
3. Rambert-Col du Demècre (4h50),
4. Demècre-La Tourche-Pont-de-Nant (6h00).
The Les Muverans Tour is a mountain adventure over several days taking you from mountain refuge to mountain refuge
The route isn’t technically difficult and can be completed throughout the summer. Plan on 5 to 6 hours of walking a day. Six passes along the way offer spectacular views of the Pennine Alps, Mont Blanc, the Dents du Midi and the Vaud pre-alps. The route runs through the cantons of Valais and Vaud.
A few pointers:
- Stay on the marked paths
- Make sure you know your route and the weather conditions
- Respect flora and fauna
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect private property
- Close all gates behind you
- Keep dogs on leads