Discover the magnificent winter landscapes of the Vaud Alps while snowshoeing.
Snowshoeing is a popular activity among hikers who like to spend time outdoors in winter. The region of Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets offers a variety of scenic snowshoe trails from beginner to advanced.
You can explore the trails on your own or in the company of a guide who will introduce you to the many attractions the region has to offer.
Access to the snowshoe trails is free. Equipment rentals are available at local sports shops.
A few safety requirements :
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature