Discover idyllic landscapes in the heart of the Vaud Alps.
Go hiking year-round in the Vaud Alps. In winter, groomed and secure trails invite you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Take time to enjoy the views of the Grand Muveran, the Dents de Morcles or the Les Diablerets massif.
There are over 30 kilometres of signposted hiking trails for you to enjoy in unspoilt nature and recharge your batteries. Discover a variety of routes suitable to all levels.
A few safety requirements :
- Wear proper equipment: a good pair of shoes (warm and waterproof), warm clothing, walking sticks
- Always check the weather forecast and snow conditions before leaving (no departure without visibility)
- Have with you a map or a plan of the route
- Respect the road marking and the bans
- Always visualize the following beacon since the place where you are
- Be wary of false tracks and do not hesitate to turn back in case of doubt
- Watch to carry of the adequate material(equipment), the drink and if possible a mobile phone
- You make a commitment on the plans of hikes, tracks of bottom or sled under your own responsibility
- We disclaim all liability in the event of an accident, of distraction or problem inherent to forces of Nature
- By respect for the fauna and the environment, please keep your dog on a leash and collect its dropping and do not leave waste in the nature