Discover the Vaudois Alps and some of the most stunning scenery in Switzerland.
For experienced hikers or beginners, families, couples or friends, the Vaudois Alps are a walkers’ paradise, with mountain peaks, glaciers, mountain lakes and rivers, waterfalls, mountain chalets and more. So many treasures just waiting to be discovered in the calm and serenity of the mountain landscape and its stunning scenery.
Exploring the Vaudois Alps on foot, escaping the stifling heat of the cities and gazing at a cloudless sky is a definite option in the summer! So head to the Vaudois Alps and feast your eyes on the views.
A few pointers:
- Plan your walk (route, length, weather).
- Make sure you’ve got the right equipment; sturdy footwear (climbing boots preferably), suitable clothing and protection from bad weather
- Take sufficient food and drink.
- Bring a first aid kit.
- Be attentive to changes in weather
- Close all gates behind you
- Put out fires and refrain from lighting fires in dry conditions
- Take your rubbish with you