CHEF! THE RECIPE, PLEASE!
To all fans of seasonal products: Get ready in the kitchen and follow the recipe! You are going to enjoy it! RECIPE FOR PUMPKIN AND MUSHROOM POLENTA
- 1kg of pumpkin (Pumpkin or Butternut)
- 250g of polenta
- 1 tablespoon of broth
- 2 onions
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 80g grated parmesan cheese
- 30g of butter
1. Butter a pie tin.
2. Cut the pumpkin into thick slices, then peel it. Cut the flesh into 2cm cubes.
3. Peel and slice the onions.
4. Cut the mushrooms into strips.
5. Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a hot frying pan and fry the pumpkin with the onion until the flesh becomes tender. Set aside.
6. Sauté the mushrooms in the remaining oil and set aside.
7. Boil 1 liter of water with the stock and pour the polenta over it without stopping stirring. Season with nutmeg, pepper and leave to thicken for about 30 seconds.
8. Stir in the pumpkin cubes, mushrooms and parmesan, then pour into the pie dish. It is ready!
🍴 🌰 🌿 🍂 Bon appétit ! 🍴 🌰 🌿 🍂
To get to Auberge du Col de Soud, walk one hour from Villars, ride your mountain bike or take the cogwheel train to Bretaye and get off at the Col de Soud stop (2nd stop), which is located in front of the restaurant.