- The Villars-Bretaye train is included in the Magic Pass this summer.
- The Grand Chamossaire chairlift is open from July 4th.
- a new downhill mountain bike track between Grand Chamossaire and Bretaye
- a new activity to be tested in Villars: Mountain Cart
Thanks to an exceptional agreement for this special year, between the commune of Ollon, Free Access Card, the Villars Tourist Office and the Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets ski lifts (TVGD), we are pleased to present several new features for this summer.
OPENING OF THE GRAND CHAMOSSAIRE CHAIRLIFT
- The Grand-Chamossaire will open to transport pedestrians and mountain bikes from Saturday 4 July at the top of this magnificent mountain with an exceptional view of the Lake Geneva basin and Leysin which is very close.
- A mountain bike track will allow amateurs to descend in a well delimited area from the top of Grand-Chamossaire to the Bretaye station, and then to go back up by the chairlift freshly approved for this beautiful activity.
THE TRAIN VILLARS-BRETAYE INCLUDES IN THE MAGIC PASS
- Holders of the Magic Pass will be able to use their season ticket and ride free of charge this year from Villars to Bretaye by train for 120 days from the opening of this summer season.
- The Roc d'Orsay gondola lift will take you and the new Villars MountainCart to the top of the Roc d'Orsay from 20 June and then take you and your family on an exceptional descent to the start of the Roc d'Orsay. More information : https://www.mountaincartvillars.ch/