Cruise on the lake! A relaxing sport on the water. Stand up paddle on a mountain lake.
Holidays in the mountains aren't just about hiking in beautiful lush green landscapes, you can also have a go at paddle boarding in Les Diablerets.
Paddle boarding is where you sit or stand on a large stable board and paddle away. Lake Retaud, a small mountain lake opposite the Glacier 3000 with stunning views of the mountains, is the perfect place to try this fun, energetic sport with friends or family.
- register at the Tourist Office before 5 p.m. on Monday!
- each session lasts 30 minutes - 6 places per session
- children up to the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- meet at Lake Retaud
- don’t forget your swimsuit and towel
Free Access Card
A 30-minute session with a stand-up paddling board is included with the Free Access Card:
- every Tuesday from 9 July until 20 August from 2:30pm to 5:30pm, from 12 years old or 10 years old if accompanied by an adult.
Registration obligatory up to the day before at the Tourist Office in Les Diablerets.