To complete its team, the Télé-Villars-Gryon-Diablerets S.A. station is looking for a SNOWGROWER MANAGER. Indeterminate employment - quick start
1 SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These specifications define the general mission (overall, general objectives) of the person in charge of snow cultivation (RN) in the company Télé Villars Gryon Diablerets S.A.
It specifies the fields of activity and draws up an inventory of the various tasks and responsibilities.
2 PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF THE SNOW-GROWER MANAGER :
- A degree in electrical engineering (electrical engineering, mechatronics, etc.);
- Several years of experience in the field of snow farming;
- Experience in team management;
- Flexibility, spirit of synthesis and decision making;
- Developed entrepreneurial spirit;
- Computer skills (snow monitoring software and Office suite);
- Valid driving license.
3 GENERAL MISSION
The general mission of the snowmaking manager is to manage the technical aspects related to the use of the snowmaking facilities in the company.
More specifically, his or her mission consists of :
- Advise the management in its choice of equipment and services, in order to best cover the needs of the company, while taking into account budgetary and configuration constraints.
- Supervise the equipment acquisition process.
- Ensure and collaborate in the implementation of the different equipments.
- Ensure the relationship with the different suppliers.
- Supervise and organize the annual maintenance of the equipment.
- Assist the nivoculteurs facing technical problems.
- To train and organize the training of the nivoculteurs in the necessary skills.
- To guarantee the traceability of maintenance and the management of the stock of spare parts.
- To be informed and to exchange on the various solutions and technological evolutions.
- Control the proper use of the snowmaking infrastructure.
- Organize its training and supervise the training of the different snowmakers of the company.
- Participate in the hiring of candidates for the different positions in the snowmaking department.
- Organize the feedback of information to his superior.
- He is responsible for the training and quality of work of his team;
- Transmits to the purchasing manager the list of equipment to be ordered, necessary for the smooth running of the summer maintenance work.
4 - RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
Depending on the management's acquisition choices, and within the limits of its skills and the resources allocated to it, RN ensures or coordinates the various necessary actions:
A. Preventive maintenance
The RN verifies and ensures the proper operation of snowmaking facilities. To the extent of its competences and the means assigned to it, it coordinates :
- The planning of internal and external preventive maintenance.
- The execution of simple maintenance work (adjustment of equipment, configurations, cleaning, ...).
- Periodic maintenance of the various components of the snowmaking system.
- Edition of maintenance procedures
- Transmits to the purchasing manager the list of equipment to be ordered, necessary for the smooth running of the summer maintenance work;
B. Corrective maintenance
In the event of a proven malfunction, the RN carries out the first level diagnosis, performs the interventions or assigns them to the competent services (reseller, external technician, internal company services,) and supervises the progress and outcome.
Within the limits of its skills and the means allocated to it, the RN provides assistance to the snowgrowers in the event of functional breakdowns.
C. Human function
- Coordinates, evaluates, trains and motivates the staff of his department;
- Proposes to the Technical Manager or to the General Manager continuing professional training in the various technical fields (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, etc...) for himself or his collaborators;
- Welcomes new employees and proceeds with their integration and training in his sector.
If your profile corresponds to the requested criteria and you are interested.
Send your C.V. and motivation letter to the following address: email@example.com or by mail to : Télé-Villars-Gryon-Diablerets - Route des Layeux 3 - 1884 Villars-sur-Ollon - SWITZERLAND
To complete its team, Télé-Villars-Gryon-Diablerets S.A. is looking for snow-growers. Several positions are available (ATASS and LIBERTY installations).
Indeterminate employment - 100% rate - quick job placement
- You will be in charge of the operation of the snowmaking installation during the winter period.
- You will carry out the preventive and corrective maintenance of the installation throughout the year by carrying out manufacturer and internal company procedures.
- Organise the traceability of interventions on the different parts of the installation.
Your profile :
- Sense of organization, rigour and autonomy.
- Ability to listen and analyse.
- Motivated and concerned about the results of the work carried out.
- You accept to work at night and on weekends during the winter.
- You have a good resistance to cold and outdoor climatic conditions in general.
- You have several years of experience in the field of snow cultivation.
- Mastery of the specific computer tool (supervision).
- Excellent knowledge of electricity (measurement, diagram reading, troubleshooting, ...).
- Driving licence.
If your profile corresponds to the required criteria and you are interested.
Send your C.V. and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to : Télé-Villars-Gryon-Diablerets - Route des Layeux 3 - 1884 Villars-sur-Ollon - SWITZERLAND