The Diablerets Swiss Ski & Snowboard School offers a variety of lessons adapted to all abilities. Learn or perfect your technique on the slopes of the different ski areas of Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets in the heart of the Vaud Alps. Here, everyone learns at their own pace and has fun.
In Les Diablerets, the Swiss Ski & Snowboard School (ESS) has the advantage of having several areas for teaching. The season starts early at Glacier 3000 when snow may be lacking at medium altitudes and the last lessons end under the spring sun when the snow has already melted lower down. Le Meilleret, a ski-in/ski-out resort connected to Villars-Gryon, is an ideal location for lessons.
• The ESS also has a Snow Village for little ones aged 3 to 4.
Opt for group lessons if you want to learn and progress in a friendly, dynamic ambiance or choose private lessons, adapted to your timetable, to progress quickly.
• The ESS also offers a special course outside the school holidays called the Up Grade course. This semi-private course is run on a one-to-one or two-to-one basis at a great price.
• You can also have a go at ski touring by joining an excursion from Les Diablerets to the Isenau ski area with a picnic at the top.
The activities of the Diablerets Swiss Ski School during the winter of 2018-19:
- Come and test our instructors - 15.12 : Free 30-minute private lessons for all levels, from 10am to 3pm.
- Carnival - 26.02 : The carnival contest - everyone comes wearing a costume !
- Discover another way to slide: On Saturdays from 10am to 12pm, learn about another sport (snowboard, telemark, cross-country skiing). Except during school holidays.
- Awards Ceremony: Fridays during school holidays, awards ceremony at the "Jardin des Neiges" at 5pm.
- After-ski for children: On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 5pm during school holidays, various activities for children at the "Jardin des Neiges".
- Mini-champions internship: On Saturdays from the beginning of January to the end of March, slalom training and technical improvement.