The Diablerets Swiss Ski & Snowboard School offers a variety of lessons adapted to all abilities. Learn or perfect your technique on the slopes of the different ski areas of Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets in the heart of the Vaud Alps. Here, everyone learns at their own pace and has fun.
In Les Diablerets, the Swiss Ski & Snowboard School (ESS) has the advantage of having several areas for teaching. The season starts early at Glacier 3000 when snow may be lacking at mid-altitude and the last lessons end under the spring sun when the snow has already melted lower down. Le Meilleret, a ski-in/ski-out resort connected to Villars-Gryon, is an ideal location for lessons.
The ESS also has a Snow Village for little ones aged 2 and over.
Opt for group lessons if you want to learn and progress in a friendly, dynamic ambiance or choose private lessons, adapted to your timetable, to progress quickly.
The activities of the Diablerets Swiss Ski School during the winter 2019-2020
- 15th December 2019 - Come and test our instructors : Free 30-minute private lessons for all levels, from 10am to 3pm.
- 22nd December 2019 - Advent window: Come and share a glass to start the season.
- 26th February - Carnival : The carnival contest - everyone comes wearing a costume !
- Discover another way to slide: On Saturdays from 10am to 12pm, learn about another sport (snowboard, telemark, cross-country skiing). Except during school holidays.
- Awards Ceremony: Fridays during school holidays, awards ceremony at the "Jardin des Neiges" at 5pm.
- Après-ski for children: On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 5pm during school holidays, various activities for children at the "Jardin des Neiges".
- Mini-champions internship: On Saturdays from the beginning of January to the end of March, slalom training and technical improvement.